> Process Development Engineer (Based in Kuching)
Process Development Engineer (Based in Kuching)
- Define the process module requirements to meet the overall R&D technology platform specification.
- Working with Foundry to develop process module.
- Ensure the process module can be integrated into a full flow for production manufacturability.
- Leading and manage process development projects, define and review DOE results, implement optimised process flow.
- Support from concept development through to prototype verification.
- Interface with R&D and Product development to ensure a robust platform development.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering or Science.
- 5 – 10 years of experience in semiconductor process or discrete power semiconductor product.
- Knowledge of power electronics, power semiconductor devices and device characterization preferred.
- Independent, resourceful, responsible and committed.
- Team player with good communication.